The Group has extensive expertise in delivering maintenance and renewals across water infrastructure networks. We support our clients through asset maintenance, flood alleviation, and river and coastal defence schemes. Our work includes mains replacement, upgrades to the sewer network and storm water alleviation schemes.
- Operational support and asset care
- Critical planned and reactive maintenance and renewals
- Civil, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Emergency works including flood risk management programmes
- Maintaining strategic water mains and mains drainage
- Clean and waste water rehabilitation infrastructure
- Port, harbour and sea defences
As an industry leader of bespoke and innovative remediation solutions, we have over 30 years’ expertise in providing specialist remediation and associated earthworks nationwide. Our in-house capabilities include soil washing, biophysical treatment and geotechnical improvements, which can add value, recovering up to 100% of soils and excavated materials on site.
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Soil washing, biophysical treatment, solidification and stabilisation, enhanced segregation and geotechnical improvements
- Design of bespoke remediation and ground engineering solutions
- In-house technology and environmental engineering resources
- Remediation strategies combined with infrastructure delivery
Our long-term strategy concentrates on developing our range of engineering services capabilities, both organically and through selective acquisitions.