The Group has extensive expertise in water infrastructure development and maintenance, flood alleviation and river and coastal defences.
We partner on frameworks delivering improvements to the water infrastructure network, where our work includes mains replacement, upgrades to the sewer network and storm water alleviation schemes.
- Operational support and asset care
- Critical planned and reactive maintenance and renewals
- Civil, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Emergency works including flood risk management programmes
- Maintaining strategic water mains and mains drainage
- Clean and waste water rehabilitation infrastructure
- Port, harbour and sea defences
We have over 30 years’ expertise in providing specialist soil and groundwater remediation and associated earthworks nationwide. Our in‐house capabilities include soil washing, biophysical treatment and geotechnical improvements. We can add value through our ability to recover up to 100% of soils and excavated materials on site.
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Soil washing, biophysical treatment, solidification and stabilisation, enhanced segregation and geotechnical improvements
- Design of bespoke remediation and ground engineering solutions
- Combining remediation strategies with infrastructure delivery
Developing and delivering our strategy for growth.